Thursday, September 27, 2012

Todd Lauren Pinot Noir 2010


Good Thursday Evening to all,

Tonight we enjoyed the Todd Lauren Pinot Noir with our Penne Vodka. I found my wine rack this evening to be fairly empty....   Not cool.  Text to husband - please go to Stew's and get a bottle of wine for dinner!!  Response - any specific request?  To Husband - Pinot.  He was torn between this bottle or a Burgundy, and went with this.  I think either would do ;)

But this is what I have, so this is what I'll write about.  Let's begin!

So, start with a look...  Such a beautiful ruby red you can see right through.  Light to medium body, legs seem to run right down your glass. 

Stick your nose in it...  you get ripe cherries.  Swirl around a bit, and it adds some leather, in a good way. 

And, to taste...  It's a nice cherry on the tongue mixed with a delightful earthiness.  It's somewhat acidic.  Truely, a perfect balance.  And, it went great with dinner! 

So, any suggestions of wines you have for me, I'll take it!  I want to write about what you want to hear about.  I also take donations ;)   LOL!  Of wine, of course.  You give it, I'll taste it and give a full report! 

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment