Wednesday, September 29, 2010

An Introduction

So, as it says in my "About Me" section, I was previously a consultant with The Traveling Vineyard.  Before I did that, I drank Pinot Grigio.  I drank it with everything ~ even steak.  It never bothered me.  And, to this day, I still say ~ "Eat what you like, Drink what you like".  The fact is if it doesn't bother you, who cares!!

Anyway, once I started working and doing in-home wine tastings, all this turned around.  I actually started liking red wine.  Couldn't believe it myself!!  The more tastings I did, the more I realized how much there really is out there.  It can be quite overwhelming.  The same wine from different places can be so incredibly different. 

I don't think I'm here to teach anybody anything different than what they may already know.  But, I thought it would be fun to have a place to share my experiences, the wines I taste, and share some recipes that I try out.  I hope you enjoy!

In Vino Veritas!

No comments:

Post a Comment